Subject: Invitation to participate in a joint study between Deloitte and the European Commission
From: "Pomian, Andreea" <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>,PäA international <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Oliveira Sadilek de, Mei-Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2025 10:33:11 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Estonian Rescue Service Agency,

I am contacting you in connection with a joint study between Deloitte and 
the European Commission.

Deloitte, in collaboration with Panteia, VHP, and Spark, has been appointed 
by the European Commission's Directorate-General for Employment, Social 
Affairs and Inclusion to conduct a study to assess the impact of potential 
policy options for updating the two Council Directives relating to minimum 
safety and health requirements in the workplace (89/654/EEC), i.e. 
<https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A01989L0654-20190726> 
the Workplace Directive, as well as the use of Display Screen Equipment 
(90/270/EEC), 
<https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A01990L0270-20190726> 
the Display Screen Equipment Directive (DSE).

Please find attached a letter from the European Commission describing our 
mandate.

The scope of our study covers various policy options for a possible update 
of both Directives. In this context, we would like to conduct an interview 
with your organisation to discuss the potential impacts on businesses.

The main objective is to gather information from your perspective that will 
enable the study team to assess the impacts of the proposed policy options. 
What would it mean in practice to have to comply with the new regulations? 
Ultimately, this will enable the European Commission to identify the costs 
and benefits associated with a possible update of the Directives.

To prepare for the interview, we will share a guide once your interest and 
availability to participate have been confirmed. The interview should take 
approximately 1 hour.

Please note that all information collected will be used solely for the 
purposes of this study in an anonymised format.

Our goal is to conduct the interview before the end of September. Therefore, 
your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

We look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Andreea Cristina Pomian
Researcher

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://panteia.nl/> www.panteia.nl

Bredewater 26
2715 CA Zoetermeer
Nederland
Postbus 7001
2701 AA Zoetermeer

 <https://facebook.com/panteia.onderzoek/>

 <https://nl.linkedin.com/company/panteia/>

Deze e-mail is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n). Verstrekking 
aan en gebruik door anderen is niet toegestaan. Panteia B.V. sluit iedere 
aansprakelijkheid uit die voortvloeit uit elektronische verzending.